I research in the Brunel Institute of Computational Mathematics,
and teach in the Department of
at Brunel University.
In research I am currently working on adaptive finite element methods for
partial differential Volterra equations, such as arise in viscoelasticity
problems, and a brief synopsis of this work is given
Further information on me, my work, and other useful links:
- Research: a brief overview of the problems
I am interested in, and links to reports and papers.
- Reading list... These are just some of the wonderful books that
have helped me out. Right click, save and zoom to get a pretty good
reading list for PDE's and FEM.
- Programming: demos, resources and links.
- Finance: resources and links.
- All webbed up and no place to go? Try these
useful links and other miscellania...
Do any of you film buffs out there have any idea what
this is all about
Last modified Tuesday, 11-Jul-2017 14:16:41 BST.
| Department of Mathematical Sciences
| Brunel University